The game we will talk about today is
!!BOMBERMAN!!
This is a classic game, brought back from my childhood, this game was in my heart for a long time, me and my family always loved this game, this is sertainly a game that will forever be in my heart.
It graphics were nice and the game was good enough to draw me into hours or days of gameplay, getting defeated after you are sure you have won, just fuels your resolve to finish the game.
It had lots of challenges and maps, I just am sad that the franchise didn't continue untill the days of today.
I recommend this game to everyone that enjoys the good old classics.
This game like many others are like a good vintage wine, ready to be savoured to revive old memories.
It graphics were nice and the game was good enough to draw me into hours or days of gameplay, getting defeated after you are sure you have won, just fuels your resolve to finish the game.
It had lots of challenges and maps, I just am sad that the franchise didn't continue untill the days of today.
I recommend this game to everyone that enjoys the good old classics.
This game like many others are like a good vintage wine, ready to be savoured to revive old memories.

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário