Now a MASTER PIECE
!!Metal Slug!!
When I was a kid, I barely knew about the world of games, but after some time I was atracted by such a fun world of pixels.
One of the games that drawn me into such vortex of fun was " MetalSlug", its quite a fun shooter game with countless of levels, filled with references to pre and post war, I can't count how many hours I played it or how many shiny coins I spent to reach the final levels, this game trully is a lost treasure of arcade gaming.
Its one of the games that helped me keep my sanity during the long summer vacations with too much time and too litle to be done.
This game was all I played Untill I got my hands on my 1st game console " The Sega".
I recommend this game to everyone that loves a good old arcade game filled with hours of fun !
Fat-Birbo- My personal score for this game is: 18 out of 20
AlastorDaemon- My personal score for this game is: 20 out of 20

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário