Games is our topic.

Games is our topic.
GAMES FOR EVERY TASTE!!

11 de novembro de 2015

Final Fantasy XII

Looking for a console game?
!!Why not play Final Fantasy XII!!


As a young lad I was always a fan of RPG adventure games, at the time when I got my ps2 I bought  FinalFantasy XII and I must admit it was a very fun game.
I spent countless hours traveling across its immersive world, crawling in dungeons, hunting beasts and ofc, killing the  world bosses.
Like any game I played, there are things I like and things I hate about it, for example, the turn based system to fight against monsters was annoyingly slow but it was effective when applying diverse tatics to befall even the most powerfull of monsters, or the fact that every weapon of the game clunky and surreal.
The game was diverse and the plot was immersive enough to spend great part of my summer vacations playing it so its indeed a great game to play, with out refering the stunning graphics it had for a PS2 game.

PS: Although I'm very critic twards asian games I must admit that this game is a masterpiece, a gem in my collection of games, I recommend it to anyone that wants to have hours of fun.

Fat-Birbo- My personal score for this game is: 20 out of 20
ps: The countless days without sleep!!!!
AlastorDaemon- My personal score for this game is: 18 out of 20
ps: I hope that in the future they inprove the character AI speech!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário