Today's game will be
!!Fallout 3!!
So today we will talk about a great game, a game I played a very long time ago, but even after the first time I finished the story mode, I played it 5 more times again and again. I never got bored with it, it's an awesome game that gives you every type of feeling, you may get angry, sad, extremely happy and some times you may rage quit the game.
It's a game of infinite fun, we hope you like our review about this marvelous game and that you go play it so you may have a great time filed with fun moments.
!!!WARNING!!!
BEFORE YOU START PLAYING THIS GAME, YOU MAY NOT HAVE YOUR NORMAL LIFE BACK. YOU MAY WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BELOVED FAMILY AND SOCIAL LIFE, FOR THIS GAME IS VERY ADICTIVE!!!!
!!!WARNING!!!
BEFORE YOU START PLAYING THIS GAME, YOU MAY NOT HAVE YOUR NORMAL LIFE BACK. YOU MAY WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BELOVED FAMILY AND SOCIAL LIFE, FOR THIS GAME IS VERY ADICTIVE!!!!
Fat-Birbo- My personal score for this game is: 18 out of 20
AlastorDaemon- My personal score for this game is: 19 out of 20
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário